Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Beautiful Fall~ 2009~

What? A whole year that I have neglected...yet again...this poor old blog :( But a good year it has been! 8 months ago my sister met Mike Kemmerer, and they were just married this past August.
I will put a few photo's of the wedding on here, If I can remember how to do that with my computer illiteracy :) The three little darling girls I have been babysitting for the past 3 1/2 years are growing SO stinkin fast! They have become such a part of me, and we have such fun times together. The Lord has really watched over me this past year. Through a bad car accident, he used that SO much to get my attention. He is SO good and SO faithful... Fall in Pennsylvania is one of my favorite time's of year :) The colors, the smells, the campfires, the apples and pumkins..Love it all! Princeton is such a pretty town, especially at the peak of each season. The way the colorful leaves collage the gorgeous architecture of the University, ah..stunning :-) They already have Christmas lights up! whoo-hoo! We just got back from another wonderful time in New England, seeing friends and meeting new ones. Michael and Rebekah's baby is due very soon! So excited for you guys, and great to see you as always :)
God Bless You and thank's for visiting my blog~
~Tayla

No comments: