Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Philadelphia Flower Show, A Beautiful wedding, and more fun in Birmingham!

I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to go back to Birmingham, AL. for Justin and Melissa Turley's wedding, meeting such amazing, Godly people, having some great laughs with the Schultz family, they were sooo so hospitable to me, and I am SO encouraged by their genuine love for one another and willingness to serve the Lord. They taught me so much.
Alabama was insanely warm.....I stepped off the plane in Philadelphia this evening, and then looked down at my flip flops and cringed..

The Philadelphia Flower Show was GORGEOUS!! I can't get over the beautiful arrangements they put together each year.

God Bless You!
Love Tayla

2 comments:

Impression Sunrise said...

I just realized that I posted these pictures from the end to the beginning! Oh well...I'm sorry, not changing them now...lol.

Simply Tiffany said...

lol...hey Tayla!!! You've posted!!!! Twice!!!! lol I'm so glad you were able to make it to the wedding. We were unable to go as it was Easter Sunday and we had obligations at our church...

Now, to find a reason for you to come out here...